Warranty From HEMS:
*Warranty : 12 months after startup or 13 months after delivery date.Warranty covers any failure of machine under normal use and
service, which result from a defect in material or workmanship(warrantable failure).The physical damages from an external factor or any other user fault such as fire, wrong operation etc do not included. We are providing 12 months warranty for all parts.
* Free after sales service : One year from the installation date.
* Service and supply of Spears parts warranty : It is warranted to supply service and spears parts for 10 years after the sale of Machine by HEMS.
* Time required for : Supply &installation
- From Ready stock ( After full payment) . Same day after receiving cash
Commercial Terms and Conditions
1. Validity of Price: The offered price is valid for 30 days from the date of the offer . The Validity can be extended as per HEMS Confirmation.
2. Mode of Payment:
From Ready stock: 100% Payment before Installation
Import By LC: The Mode of Payment shall be in any of the three forms:
Type A: 50% payment should be given at the time of Confirming Work Orderand rest 50% at the time delivery.
Type B: 100% local L/C in favour of HEMS
3. Delivery Time:
From Ready stock: Generator From Ready stock: Same day after getting full payment .
Import By LC: Within 4 Working weeks, after getting the confirmation of Order ( Work Order).
- Extra Canopy: Within 6 Working Days, after getting the Confirmation of Order ( Work Order) with full Payment.
4. Warranty: 12 months after Startup or 13 months after Delivery Date. Warranty covers any failure in Equipment against Design,
Manufacturing and Workmanship defects.
Warranty claim shall not be applicable for the following:
- Defects due to user’s improper maintenance not abiding by the Seller/ Selling Agent’s Instructions
- Alterations or repairs which are not authorized by the Company in writing
- For Consumable items
- Normal wear and tear
5. Installation & Commissioning: Gen Set would be commissioned at site on the load to be provided by the Client and in any case, if due to any reason the load is not available the sets would be commissioned at no load or at the available load and the set would be treated as commissioned and handed over to the Client. During testing and the Commissioning , fuel, lubricants for initial fill, shall be provided by the Client. HEMS shall provide workforce for Installation & Commissioning while Client shall provide the below facilities:
- All necessary Civil works for Generator base Foundation, Electrical Connections and Earthing.
- All Cables and relevant components.
6. After Sales Service: Round the clock Support for Repair and Maintenance of our Supplied Equipments will be given free of cost during the Warranty period by our well established repair and maintenance Division supported by experienced Engineers, Mechanics and Technicians whenever needed to our Customers.Our Office is based in G-62, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
7. Spares: All fast moving spares are available at the Company’s Head office. Regular maintenance, periodic maintenance and repairing kit such as Mobil filter, fuel filter, air filter and gaskets will be supplied from our Ready Stock. Major Overhauling, spares if not available in Dhaka shall be supplied by Air freight
SCOPE OF WORK
FOR CLIENTS AND HEMS,
THE JOBS MENTIONED BELOW WILL BE EXECUTED IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER
|1.||Confirmation of Work Order with 100% payment||√|
|1.||All Civil work for Installation of the Gen Set will be done by||√|
|2.||All Installation materials will be provided by||√|
|3.||Lube Oil , Coolant and Distilled water for Commissioning will be procured by||√|
|4.||Other Elements ( Ventilation fans etc)required for Commissioning will be provided by||√|
|5.||All manual labors for Installation and Commissioning will be supplied by||√|
|6.||Earthing will be done by||√|
|7.||Supervision of Installation works will be done by||√|
|8.||Civil Layout plan of Generator and Control panel room||√|
|9.||Site visit at pre-sale stage for proper planning of Equipment setting||√|
|10.||Local training for Operator and Technicians||√|
|11.||One year servicing will be monitored by||√|